Your Bridge Consultant
About the Role
Our client are an established Security company based in Essex who have been successfully trading for over 20 years and they are seeking a Security / CCTV Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Basic salary c. £30,000
20 days holiday allowance.
Successful candidate will be provided with a company vehicle, fuel card, phone and laptop.
40-50 hour working week depending on work levels and project locations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Installation, servicing and fault-finding on high-end, integrated systems such as Access Control, CCTV & Fire/Intruder Alarms.
- Based within the London region you will cover projects inside the M25 area.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience working with a range of CCTV and Access Control systems including Hikvision and Paxton.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- ECS or CSCS card.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good Fault / Problem solving skills.
- Access Control: 2 years (Preferred)
- CCTV: 2 years (Preferred)
- Company car
- Free or subsidised travel
* We record all telephones conversations for training and monitoring purposes.