About the Role
Bridge Security Services require Corporate/Concierge Security Officers to start work immediately at various Corporate sites in London. Wages from £11ph .The candidate must speak fluent English. This is for an immediate start and the position is long term.
* Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Obtains help by sounding alarms.
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
* Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Maintains organisation's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Valid SIA Licence. Computer Literacy. Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills. a full 5 year checkable work history is compulsory and must be provided before the interview stage.
Candidates must have proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Bridge Security Services are an equal opportunities employer.
Submissions can be made via email. Address: Bridge Security Services, Atrium, Church Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2UD.