About the Role
Bridge Recruitment Services require Security Guards to start work immediately at various Construction sites in London. Wages from £10.00ph - £12.50ph. The candidate must speak fluent English. This is for an immediate start and the position is long term. Only self-employed candidates are being considered at this stage.
* Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Obtains help by sounding alarms.
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
* Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Maintains organisation's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Valid SIA Licence, Valid CSCS Card. Computer Literacy. Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills. a full 5 year checkable work history is compulsory and must be provided before the interview stage.
Candidates must have proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
With application please include a copy of your ID and passport.
Bridge Security Services are an equal opportunities employer.
Submissions can be made via email. Address: Bridge Security Services, Atrium, Church Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2UD.